Monday, April 6, 2009

after 48 years..

it's been a very very long time since I last did it..

I was partially nervous cause I wasn't sure if I was as good as I was when I frequently did it..

fortunately for me, my skills have yet to completely tarnish..






akala mo siguro kung ano pinag-sasabi ko ano? ang topic po ng blog na ito ay ang aking pag-drive ng aming revo.. hahaha

matagal na rin ang huli kong hawak dun.. dinala kasi ng mom ko dito sa Tacloban ung revo para makapunta xa sa mga seminars niya within Leyte (yes, nasa Visayas po ako ngayon..)

ang huli kong drive na naaalala ko was when we went to Ilocos Norte by car.. hiniram namin ung innova ng pinsan ko, tapos road trip kami.. after nun.. hindi ko na maalala ang sumunod kong drive..

anyway, kanina lang ay nakapagdrive ako from my uncle's house in tacloban, to my grandmother's home town of Dulag (somewhere in the eastern side of Leyte)..

we went to the family's property which is located in a beach in Dulag.. it was raining so I can't promise pics for now..

had lunch with my mom's cousins.. then drove to a meeting that she was supposed to attend.. and then finally we went back home.. tiring yes, but it felt damn good to be able to drive again.. XD

No comments: