Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Prayers pare... they work...

This is true because as I said in my earlier posts... I am now a follower of Christ... I've been attending small group sessions and is currently taking a one to one seminar on being a disciple... each time they would ask for a prayer request, I would say "pray for the health of my father"...

As of now, he's in Indonesia, doing research for his work... it's been a crazy two days in Indonesia...
yesterday, there was an earthquake in the island of Sumatra, and my dad was on a plane, heading back to Jakarta at that time, so he didn't feel a thing when the earthquake hit...

Earlier today, an Indonesian plane crashed on the town where my dad just came from, the airplane that crashed belonged to the same airline company he took yesterday...

The small groups and one to one seminar has been telling me that having a close relationship with God and His son Jesus has a lot of benefits... Today I just realized that...

When I learned yesterday that my dad was on the plane when the earthquake hit, I thought "damn that was lucky!"... Today I have a new perspective... I thank God for hearing my prayers, He gave more than the health that I asked for... He still wants me to have a father by our side...

And so my friends, I must say, don't just believe, follow the path of salvation, and you will be saved...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!