Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Roller Coaster Ride...

This part of my life has always been in ups and downs..


mostly on the down parts...






and yet, no matter what I tried to do to make sure that it stays up







somehow, it tends to go down...






is it wrong to have a small talk with other people??







to others, maybe that is a crime...










but I will admit this, my stupidity will cost me another downhill trip on this side of the roller coaster...









at what point will it go back up again I don't know...











all I know is I'm going on a steep decline, and I'm still falling...










I was listening to my mp3 earlier today.. and I heard a certain portion of the song that made me feel the same...


"another day is going by I'm thinking about you all the time, and you're out there and I'm here waiting, and I wrote this letter in my head, cause so many things were left unsaid but now you're gone and I can't think straight, this could be the one last chance to make you understand, I'd do anything just to hold you in my arms, to try to make you laugh, cause somehow I can't put you in the past"


I'd continue the lyrics but I'd be sending the wrong message.. so here's my version of the next lines:


"I'd do anything, just to make your dreams come true, would you remember me? because I know I won't forget you..."





(To the jasmites reading: this is not her..
To the non-CCE batch '06 (except ariane) of Mapua: this is not her..)






I don't know when YOU will read this... but right now, that's how I feel... also, I may have an idea as to how you think of me about what I said.. I know, it looks bad... but there's more to me than you've known so far.. and if given the chance, I'd love to show them to you... if not, then the roller coaster will simply send me through a stage of robotic dolls until it decides to send me either lower or higher in this ride...

No comments: