Thursday, March 20, 2008

the following I believe is dedicated to a certain restaurant's cooking...

kung hindi dahil sa part ng lyrics na "how does it taste", maganda na sana itong love song...

pero dahil dun, isipin niyo na lang masarap magmahal.. hahaha!!

Kuroge Wagyuu Kamihio Tanyaki 680 Yen (Salty Grilled Tongue of Black Japanese Beef, 680 Yen)
By Ai Otsuka

I love you; if I could become one with you
there would be no greater happiness... how does it taste?

for a long time I've been waiting to meet you
gently laid down on top of the grill
you make me feel hot
so much so that I change colors

perfectly dressed up with glistening grains of light

I love you; love me more and more and more
I love you; if I could become one with you
there is no greater happiness...how does it taste?

more than anybody else, make me number one
in your heart, make me the only one
you make me feel hot
I begin to get moist and easy to handle (by you)

made fashionable with the faint fragrance of lemon

I love you; more and more, love me deeply
I love you; the thought of becoming one with you begins to carve itself (into my heart)
such is the game of love... how does it taste?

I love you; more and more, love me deeply
I love you; the thought of becoming one with you begins to carve itself (into my heart)
such is the game of love... how does it taste?

we should meet again, shouldn't we?

No comments: