Saturday, July 26, 2008

5 song list..

I replied to Nadi's survey ages ago. but forgot to do this..plus, the first letter was a bit too har for me.. so here it is.. XD

______________________________________________________________________________


1. Reply to this post and I'll assign you a letter.
2. List (and upload, if you feel like it) 5 songs that start with that letter.
3. Post that to your journal with these instructions.

1. Masquerade from "The Phantom of the Opera" - yeah yeah.. sabihin niyo nang ginaya ko si nadi.. basta ako, natuwa ako sa kantang ito dahil kay Kevin Agcaoili.. hahaha!! kidding aside, if our batch hadn't performed this during the english night back in our graduating year, then maybe I would never be acquainted with the song.. hehehe

2. Maniwala Ka Sana by Parokya ni Edgar- ito, for some reason summarized na ang kwento ng love life ko.. hahaha!! I mean, from beginning to end, I can actually put myself as the writer of the song.. hahaha..

3. My Heart Draws a Dream by L'Arc~En~Ciel - dapat all caps ang title niyan, pero parang ang panget tignan so binago ko.. for this song, natuwa lang ako kasi maganda ang lyrics.. hindi mo man maintindihan kasi japanese song yan, magtiwala na lang kayo sa akin na maganda ang kantang yan.. XD

4. Merry-Go-Round by YUI - yet another japanese song.. well what can I say, magaganda ang mga kanta ni YUI, she's matured a lot after her first songs.. actually, gusto ko lang ung kantang toh kasi natutuwa ako sa bass..

5. More Than Words by Westlife - yes you read right.. westlife.. ito kasi ung unang version ng more than words na narinig ko.. this was back in grade 5 (?).. back then, I thought revived music was cool.. until I got tired of music for a while, and when I found music again, I turned to the generic OPM bands..


oh well.. back to reality.. mas madali sana buhay ko kung "A" ang binigay sa akin.. marami akong kanta sa playlist ko na "A" ang start ng title eh.. xD

No comments: