Thursday, August 21, 2008

astig..

I saw a familiar name while reading the credits to one of the local channel's new fantaseryes...

oh yeah, before I continue, uunahan ko na kayo.. HINDI AKO NANONOOD NG TELESERYE UNLESS LAHAT NG TAO SA BAHAY AY NANONOOD NOON AT AYAW AKO IPAGAMIT NG PC KO...

moving on.. natuwa lang ako kasi matagal ko na rin siyang hindi nakita sa t.v. industry.. as far as I know, every year nagbibigay xa ng workshop sa PETA.. his specialty is musical theater (since graduate xa sa UP college of Music).. although I should have expected this kasi the last time I saw his name sa credits, it was with the same actress who plays the lead role..

some of you who's been trained by PETA may have known him.. He's Vincent De Jesus.. and as far as I'm concerned, he's one of the best in the industry.. why he became dormant, I don't know, but it's good to see his name again.. XD

No comments: