Wednesday, September 24, 2008

and so I've decided to take mec again..

the same time, the same days, the same room, I'm guessing I'll get the same prof.. hahaha.. kasi naman eh.. walang pang-hapon na sched..

what made me do this? a few things..

1) may isa akong subject na t-th-s na 12- 1:30 ang klase.. being who I am, I can't take being late for my nihongo class especially now since I'm about to take my JLPT this December, so I decided not to take that subject since after reviewing my curriculum is a pre-requisite of a subject to be taken NEXT YEAR, so I have 3 more terms to fit it in my schedule.. thank God for SLHS that are expendable..

2) I have to face my fears don't I? and that includes facing the professor that gave me a failing mark.. yeah that mean's I'll pretty much know what he's going to say during class, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to attend any of his classes and just show up during exam dates..

3) si Claudio kasi eh.. pinipilit akong kunin na ang mec.. at least this time mas marami akong kilala sa classroom namin.. kasama na rin si Rolan eh.. so at least mas maluwag sa pakiramdam.. so far, I think 15 students pa lang kami sa section na un.. pero hindi pa naman tapos ang enrollment so baka dumagdag pa kami..

aun.. so, just like second year first term, ako ay may araw na may 6 HOURS BREAK.. tapos like second year second term, meron akong araw na 1 subject lang, tapos hapon pa xa.. and just like last term, may pang-gabi akong subject.. hopefully, things will go for the better..

nung bumagsak ako ng physics lab, bumawi ako with a grade of 1.75.. this term kaya magagawa ko un sa mec?? ang thermo at phy chem ko kaya kayanin kong gawing mas mataas sa 2.25 (dahil yan ang grade ko kay Sir A nung phy chem 1)?? seswertihin kaya ako pagdating ng final exam namin sa nihongo and sa JLPT?? abangan ang mga susunod na kabanata (hahaha! telenobela?)!!

No comments: